View Single Post
10-26-2006, 02:01 AM
dan1088352 is offline dan1088352
Expertise:
Software:

dan1088352 is on a distinguished road

Old

BEWARE of AndrewIGO (the person who manages the php work), here is my story with him.

I was about to start coding (5 weeks ago) and he messages me about coding the HTML, I inform him I wasen't going to do that (it was my lack of being clear), we agree to continue anyway; I will integrate it to an existing style. I do my work and he has no complaints, when I am almost done with the PHP work I ask him for $125 (half) of the money as I am waiting for the HTML template to come in, we agree to that. I finish the php work (5 days ago), every attempt to contact him till about 4hrs ago fails, msn, e-mail and xfire. I FINALY get a hold of him and he tells me he has decided to go with a different programmer and he accuses me of harassing him. He says "Because of this and many other misunderstandings in during this project, I have decided to use a different programmer", the only misunderstanding he could name was the HTML thing. He clearly wanted to get childish revenge and fire me right when I was about to give it to him and get my money. And then get this, he gives me permission to use the work anywhere I want to. I am now sitting with a complete cms on my computer and no money to show for it.

Do not deal with him, he will screw you over as he did I.