Thread: Forum Plans
View Single Post
04-15-2011, 03:27 AM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

I am absolutely amazed to see this level of passion! While some of the ideas are new, most have been mentioned here and there, but all are definitely appreciated.

I have just shared something with my members of staff, and I also wanted to share with the rest of you that it is true that lately I have not been what you'd expect from a leader. The first few months were great, then something happened in life that consistently prevented me from staying actively involved and on top of things. As a result, the development plans took a hit and like some of you, I have noticed the drop in activity and quality of discussions/marketplace listings. The fault is solely mine and I am the only person who eventually holds the responsibility.

However, I have a strong belief in the community and my abilities. I promised my staff and I promise you as well that I will bring sexy back in the shortest time frame possible and get people involved in the future development of this community. I am definitely not giving up and as I mentioned before, I have the financial muscle to continue the push forward.

The only thing that I can ask for is YOUR loyalty, patience and assistance in helping us bring life back to this community. It will, however, require some level of contribution through creating quality discussions, asking great questions, engaging in conversation and creating knowledge.