View Single Post
09-19-2006, 01:36 PM
swizi is offline swizi
Software:

swizi is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by JamesH
Do you offer reselling packages so that I may host my network of sites with you? Also, what is the average response time that I should get if I post a support ticket?
Sorry about the delay in response - I wasn't receiving emails when people posted.

Reseller packages aren't advertised but are sold on request. I have 3 sets of plan types available.
Budget, Advanced, and Premium.

The more expensive it gets, the more features such as more resources available, and less clients hosted.

The average response time for sales is around the 15 minute mark during business hours.
Support is the same during business hours.
Tech support which is 24/7 varies, but I guarantee you wont wait longer than 3 hours for a response. Most tech responses are done in the hour.

If you would like a reseller package I can send you a list of plans if you email me on sales@swizi.com. Or you can drop me a phone call during the hours of 9AM - 6PM GMT+10:00 (NSW- Australia) on the USA line (201)793-053.

Originally Posted by KewL
Really isnt that expensive. What are the specs of your guys' severs?
Well as it says on the website in the "about us" section they are Intel dual Xeon with a minimum 1GB RAM.
Although I do have some AMD Sempron servers as well, which also have a minimum of 1GB RAM and are just as good as a dual Xeon, well not really but they're nice servers. But seeing as the Sempron servers are less powerful than the dual Xeon there are no more than 75 clients on ANY AMD Sempron server.

I hope I have helped with my answers.

Please note that port speed is 100mbps.