View Single Post
07-13-2012, 01:58 AM
newkid is offline newkid
Software: Photoshop, Sublime Text2,MS VS

newkid is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to newkid

Old

either way is fine, really. Since you don't do any destining I take it you do not use Photoshop or the like right? Well, if you did you simply put up an image of the design you've created. You can put up images of the actual sites you've built also as you mentioned.

Now! About incorporating simplicity, I'd say go with what you are comfortable with. Like I said before, I'm not a designer. I do dabble but not good at it. I tried many times to learn but got fed up with the nonconstructive comments from "designers" that I try not to bother with it. To me, many designers out there are simply rude individuals that believe everything they do is a godsend. The reason I say this is because different from programmers, designers tend to say things like "designing is just not your thing, give up" or "your 'design' looks like ####". Although all designers are artsy and some have the special talents, however what many designers deny is that art IS a trade that can be learnt. What cannot be learnt is imagination. So why is it that they tend to belittle or crush the hopes of those who do have great imagination but simply do not know how to use photoshop or traditional drawing to make ideas reality? Programmers have complete different approach to each other or even amateur programmers: "there's room for improvement" "try doing this or that". We programmers (also as a proof of nature) know there is no ultimate, precise and single correct way to accomplish something and are tolerable and more supportive in regard to novices trying to learn our trade. I'm sorry if I rant a bit but your post reminded me of my concerns and thoughts in the past. I had to get it off my chest. Good luck!