View Single Post
05-26-2008, 06:56 PM
thedol is offline thedol
Software:

thedol is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to thedol Send a message via MSN to thedol

Old

Ok these guys are getting a bit annoying now.

I received some emails from the main guy - "the president" of the company who I have been dealing with all this time.

He said, payment will go through tomorrow and if I could take away the company name and his name as it is "slander"

I agreed - if he pays, of course I will take back all my words even though, it would be after days of constantly hassling him for my money owed.

- Now I get an email from his "Billing" department to say, Payment will proceed tomorrow. (He said the payment office was closed today earlier on?/It's Paypal, it takes 2 minutes to send a payment)

- Then I get an email from his legal department with some text saying basically I am relating to their company in slander and the following excerpt,
"From a professional standpoint, I would advise you to choose your words
carefully in the future and refrain from posting anything that would
violate the UNITED STATES DEFAMATION LAW: this includes, but is certainly
not limited to, anything that may be held under U.S. and INTERNATIONAL
LAW."

- I replied simply by saying, if the president of the company paid me at the right time when he said he would, I wouldn't have to post this on the internet for all to see.

- Reply from Legal team, "I am going to ask that everything be placed on hold until you and I resolve this issue. "

--

What a joke. I can assure you fellow freelancers though, that if I do not receive money tomorrow, so others don't experience these problems I have, the name of this company will be released on numerous web/marketing industry locations.

For the freelancers!