View Single Post
07-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Your age is of no relevance to me and I didn't intend to make you look like a bad guy, I did admit I was in ignorance to the situation. From hearing your side of the story it does sound like it was just unfortunate, and if there was no fixed BIN then it is also understandable to accept the highest offer -- particularly when there was no contact from Krylon, and even more understandable if you gave him adequate time to contact you after accepting his offer.

I'm sure you 2 are more than capable of sorting this out amongst yourselves without arguing in public and harming each other's reputation -- something I don't like to see unless it's absolutely necessary.

In addition, Astereo is right, this thread should be locked as it's really nothing to do with anybody else but those directly involved.

Best of luck to you Astereo with future sales -- Sound Chronicle is an impressive website, easy on the eyes and easy to navigate, everything a music community should be.