View Single Post
04-21-2007, 07:03 AM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

I'm babbling of numbers, I have screenshots of your orders and your screenshots confirm the disclaimer of payment.

As for slot number 7, I said "I believe" I wasn't sure until I checked. I don't remeber slot numbers in my sleep. Furthermore I never stated that you only had 1 slot number, i merely pointed out where you were lying in regards to the slot number for monsterfreelance as an example.

I also have the screenshots from an e-mail that you sent me,
http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...nt_screen2.png

Notice the date that you entered for monsterfreelance.

The bottom line is, you paid for the logos on the 4th, 5th and 7th as in your claims and on the 5th, i'm already receiving a revision request.

My problem with all of this is that you are claiming that after you paid, I did nothing, when in e-mails it showed that I did.

All you are trying to do is damage my reputation because you weren't satisfied with the work I did. I have every e-mail between us. I stayed calm through most of them and tried to explain problems with e-mails not getting sent and then out of the blue, I'm trash and a theif and I didn't do anything until threatened.
The screenshots prove otherwise.

My business is how I support my family and I'll be damned if I am going to let anyone ruin my reputation over nothing but lies.

If you would like to see more on your lies, I will be more then glad to take more screenshots for you and anyone else who thinks I'm lying.

Ultimately, I don't like doing this in public. However, I will not allow people to see your lies as the last word on my business, and reputation, without responding and proving you wrong.

You know you're wrong. You know you're lying, and I have nothing to hide behind a PM. Everything that I have to display, I'll display in public.

Needless to say, I proved that you were not on the top of the list like you claimed.

Funny how you say you haven't threathend me, well folks, here is an e-mail that i just recieved: "Like i actually threatned your family over the phone get real, but i do tell you what i have some friends that live near you...you know where oaklawn cemetery is maybe we will cross paths one day soon." so now you just threatened me and my family with saying this: "i have some friends that live near you" and "maybe our paths will meet." Sounds like you're attempting to threaten my family with that. Would you like me to post a screenshot?

As you can see not once in e-mail,pm's or this thread have I threatened you or your family, so if you want to take this personal, well lets go. Unfortunately, you don't know me well enough to know what you're getting yourself and your friends into especially when it invloves my wife and children.

So on Monday when you call my local sheriff's office, tell them to give me a call, because I am sure they would love the threats that you have been given me, especially this one!