View Single Post
04-03-2006, 07:44 PM
CreativeLogic is offline CreativeLogic
Software:

CreativeLogic is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to CreativeLogic

Old

This code alone is worth his asking price. I am the one who coded this site from the top to the bottom.

I personally don't do projects this large for this cheap. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm the best programmer here by any means, but I am one of the more advanced and my time alone is worth double the asking price if I were approached to develop such a site.

You just can't get a custom site such as this for any cheaper if you want quality. I was not approached to develop this and did it at my own will in plans of actually getting it to take off but I'm by no means any good at marketing so I gave up. It was sold cheaper than I usually do custom jobs because of that.

Like it was mentioned in the other thread, it is well worth his asking price.

Just because you can't afford it and want him to knock down the price does not mean you should trash his thread. It's his site and it's his price to set.

-EDIT-
Let me also mention that if marketed correctly you could easily get a revenue in less than 6 months to pay itself off. Once you get a dedicated userbase all you have to do is add ads, and then move to charging / listing and from there on out, you're making money. Don't get me wrong, you do need to invest time in this project to make money which both Edder and myself did not have time to spare todo so.