View Single Post
07-15-2009, 10:44 AM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Thanks Adam and Spencer. I know your points. Adam is straight forward and tells it like is...I like that about Adam. No Bull****. However... how can you sit there and think ... My work is worth more than your mother on a street corner selling her ass... And not make the money?

Come on man!! Here is how people think these days.. Seriously..

"Oh, I see you're selling a pile of dog poo... I'll buy it for $100.00!!" .. "Oh, your selling a Mona Lisa painting, I'll give you 50 cents!"

Come on!! People expect **** from a worker, and expect millions from copyright infringes. I rather pay $100.00 for repeating crap, than for $100.00 for something 100% unique. And it's true. It's ****ed up. People rather shell out hundreds for a repeated pile of crap design, than spend a hundred on pages worth of designs 100% unique. It's bull****. They're ****ing retards. I remember when guys used to buy stuff 100% unique ONLY. Because they wanted to be different than the rest out there.

Now the "in thing" is to buy up the same crap of everyone else and spend millions to get it. "Oh, I want my site and store to look like Wal-mart" or whatever. I'll pay 8 billion to get it!! I don't want my OWN design for my site.. I want to look like 5,000 thousand others out there! Hippy Skippy!" .. .Pfft please.. you ****ing retard mother****ers.