View Single Post
02-15-2008, 08:58 AM
Big Zee is offline Big Zee
Software:

Big Zee is on a distinguished road

Old

Just a quick update:

Many thanks for all the applications for Beta Testers - I have recieved far more than I expected.

I haven't replied to you all yet, as we found a few crucial problems with the code, and I needed to get this sorted before letting people live on the system. The developers have advised most of the changes have been completed, and will be live for me to check on UAT next week.

With regard to all the applications, as I say I have recieved a huge number, and its going to take a while to go through each one and reply. As previously mentioned I would like the initial pool of sites to all be "IT" based sites, purely due to the reason that when the initial pool of sites is so small it is difficult to match one sites theme to another, unless we pre-define the theme of the sites allowed in initially (ie IT). So if you are not allowed in the initial Beta testing round it has nothing to do with you or the quality of the site, but more to do with the theme of the site.

I will keep all further announcements etc in the thread, so subscribe to it if you don't want to miss anything.

Thanks