View Single Post
07-02-2010, 06:04 PM
whateverdood is offline whateverdood
Expertise: tech god
Software:

whateverdood is on a distinguished road

Old

lol .. ya know what ? A rodent/squirrel is a perfect avatar for you. A sheep would be a much better representation, but a rodent is close enough. Nope, you didnt wave goodbye for nothing dear squirrel.

As for your opinions on spelling, or just about anything else we could chat about. Could careless what lames think. When the sun comes up tomorrow ... you, Fez and your ilk, ... will still be dumbazzes. And that's punishment enough for anyone.

Laterz squirrel .... Fez might be happy to stuff some nuts in your mouth. Why dont you ladies invite bill gate$ and have a 3 way. ...

PS, ... dammit ... give me a min squirrel, Im wrapping things up. But couldnt resist a little flaming meself. Sad part is ( for you and esp for Fez ... alot of what I said, is true. )

update: Last one for serious, lol. I was just picturing VG, Fez and bill gate$ having a circle jerk and laughing my azz off.

But hey you dorks just gave me a great idea on where to find some kindred types on the net. One door closes, ... another one opens.

sighs anyway, good people ... sorry for all the flaming and negativity my last couple of posts have brought to the forum, I was provoked.