View Single Post
04-07-2009, 02:00 PM
hjalmar is offline hjalmar
Expertise:
Software:

hjalmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Been staring att this thread a few times now and im lost for words on how low and childish some of you guys behaviour is.

What gives you guys the right to put down this community, and even thinking of removing the ads on here. Really had higher thoughts about some of you but damn grow up.

I'm really trying my hardest to be constructive but i fail to see all the fuzz about zee not being an active member. what would be different if he where? i don't see talkfreelance any different from when Anthony or Robson owned it (except a failed uploading function ) maybe thats the point i guess but why the complaining now?

And i quote.

The staff will not push the site to what it can be (what it used to be, perhaps) without an active owner.
The site is the same, the community is different. people come and go, get other priorities. work/college/family or whatever and the circle starts all over with new ones trying to get into the game it's nothing new and certainly not zee's fault we(all members here) can't keep a high, quality and friendly environment(sp?).

I'm sure more people would help you guys out moderating, tips & trix/tutorials, guidlines in specific area etc, i know i am willing to do it as far as my knowledge goes.

So please keep it mature, messing up this community because you don't like how someone runs his business is just stupid.