03-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Imusion is offline Imusion
Expertise:
Software:

Imusion is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Imusion

Old

Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Okay well, I have not even thought about drawing the characters that will be placed in the middle yet. I'm very tired (not to mention I lose an hour of sleep tonight). I have the basic layout done, however. I'll have the characters added in within a day or two.

I thought the scribbling would work well with this, as I thought the message that should be illuminated is like 'perfection can be presented in any way, shape, or form'.
(it is an alpha transparent PNG so it'll look a bit funky if using IE <= 6.
My honest truth is I don't really like how it looks right now; it may be because it is lacking the characters inside. The characters might help pull the logo together but as it stands right now it seems a little messy and all over the place. The figures/characters in the centre would have to be very solid to make me consider this concept you got so far.

The speech bubbles is a neat idea and conveys a good message about spreading the word.

Although they look neat I think they may be a little too overwhelming. I think removing them and sticking the acronym to follow along the arrows would make the logo more compact. The scribbles on the arrows look fine though I think.

Keep working on it and I'm curious to see how it goes.