02-09-2006, 05:49 AM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

Originally Posted by zprod69
well thanks for clarify ing that you do not want me around, that i do not belong here and that my web sites are ugly. well....that' syour prerogative and i respect them even if they are insulting to me . but the way i see it is:you are embarrassing yourself.
because i have the experience and the time under my belt. and i sold a lot of artwork and website (those people must be fools also to have trusted me with my taste and imagination)
i noticed that the negative people are most of the time:
young
with no references when it comes to design ....no links to support what they are saying...i do and i do not hide it it is there for all to see.
their is not such thing as a tipical artist...making art is a vocation and it does not matter the form and the expression that becomes the result it is about the soul.
art is a state of mind.
that's why i have a problem whith people who call themselves web designer when they are web copiers. design means originality to me.i
t is a skill that you learn and perfert with practice and humility. and all design starts with a pencil and paper
drawing.
that's what they taugh me in art school and it is a proven method.
then we could be all wrong ,
me and thousands of artists behind me....
sorry it is a fact. web is nothing without design and design nothing without artist.., so after all you could accept me , welcome me in your group ....
I could teach you a couple of things.:-)
I'm sorry again, but gosh, what exactly are you trying to gain from this thread and these posts? All you are is complaining and belly-aching. All you are basically saying is that you think you are better than everything, and you are well known blah blah. Yet you come back and complain that you are having trouble with work. *sigh*

I don't really know what to respond with besides with, "for crying out loud, your 48, grow up!" Your "art" is NOT appealing. That is why you can't sell it as well as others can sell their product. I've spent countless hours sitting through design lectures. Your "examples and experience and website" you keep mentioning VIOLATE 99% of the rules taught in FRESHMEN year of ANY art college. So please, stop tuting your own horn.

If you want to make sells, it's easy, learn what they want, and provide it. Commerical art is NOT fine art. It never will be. You do WHAT the client wants and needs, it doesn't have to be unique, it doesn't have to be your heart, it doesn't have to be ANY of that.