11-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Lord Kalthorn is offline Lord Kalthorn
Expertise:
Software:

Lord Kalthorn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Old

Originally Posted by animalcrackerb0x
Basicly yes I would say that companies should grow by themselves but not when they grow like 20 times faster will investors backing them up. I mean the stockmarket is what make the US so succesful. You souldn't call us scums just because we where smart enought to use our money in a way that everyone benifits.
Lol; nah the Bureaucratic Pig-Dog American Scum phrase is not an anti-american remark, it is purely to point out certain American ideals are the basis for the pig-doggery.

Investors and shareholders are two different things. An Investor invests very much like a loan surely. A shareholder merely throws money at the company, and sucks off its growth until the end of time, if the company grows until the end of time, or takes his money away when it looks like he'll lose some money. An investor wants to help the company; a shareholder is purely there to make money. I simply do not see how everybody benefits when worthless people with no talent make money from the talent and innovation of others.