View Single Post
08-16-2007, 07:06 AM
Wassouf is offline Wassouf
Software:

Wassouf is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Craddock View Post
A client, wanted to buy a Video Site off me.

We decided $80,

He paid $40 upfront.

He wanted me to Make more banners, add more videos, change the skin, and edit it a lot, aswell as give him the site.

So i do all of the above, accept give him the site.

The next day, he says he dont want it.

Do i give him the money back or keep it?

I offered $20 (50%) back and he said no.

Am i in the wrong or what?

I've done that work for f.a basically if i refund him.

Craddock,

Before you create a thread make sure that you are actually explaining the agreement correctly.

You agreed to complete the site WITHIN 1 or 2 nights.
You agreed to add videos to the site instead of using your old videos database which contains all broken links

2 Days passed, where is the work? No work done. Not even a preview of a single piece of work. So the money are still mine. I sent him $40 and I did not see anything in return, why should I continue in this?

I filed a complaint against him in PayPal but then I decided to give him another chance to complete the project. Things may have delayed him from meeting his promise so giving him another shot was my option.

He told me to allow him another 2 nights and I agreed, and there you go, 4 days passed and he disappeared. 1 week, 2 week, 3 weeks passed and so far nothing.

Mate, if you think your posts around 10s of the forums will make you sound reputable then you are mistaken. It is not about the hundreds of posts that you make, but it's a matter of being ethical when doing business as well as meeting your promises.

I wanted you to build this site for me to spent few hours of my spare time on it. If you think that I did not have the funds to continue the project then you are mistaken.

Just keep the money mate, enjoy using the money that doesn't belong to you.

I have a company to run, therefore, not going to waste my time discussing this matter with you.

Best Regards,
Wassouf
iiPanel.net - iiFree.net