View Single Post
08-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

He is justified to say assume that they would produce something better than anybody in this thread/forum 9 times out of 10. This isn't belittling users here, it's just stating something that is obvious.
You're wrong to express this opinion in the manner you have. It's highly offending and honestly, very belitting. As a member first and foremost, I feel yourself and CPR have let us down.

Your idea is flawed. Research, critique etc can get you to a certain level but a persons natural ability, creativeness, type and colour understanding and a whole host of other factors is what sets the barrier between a good designer and an excellent designer.
It's clear you misread what I wrote so let me rephrase. Firstly, It's the design not designer. A good design is made up of the factors you listed above, what seperates it from others is being ripped apart from every angle, scaling down to perfectly fit ideologies etc.

Just because you have no confidence in your abilites please don't try and rub off the same mindset to others. It's insulting.