View Single Post
10-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Lauren is offline Lauren
Expertise:
Software:

Lauren is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Lauren

Old

To all of those who are saying "why?" to the point about me being rehired... i don't want to be rehired, i just want you all to know what the **** is going on behind closed doors where you so can;t see whats going on! this whole place is run on a dictatorship... it may look like a democracy with a whole abundance of staff but the only people making decisions round here is Julian and sometimes maybe Big Zee! You can make up your own minds about Talkfreelance, after all it is here for you guys and you should remember that. Think about the promises that you have been made by the powers that be and then think about how long ago these promises were made to you and how many have been followed through!

Like i said in Rob's thread about stepping down, now that he has left there is no need for me to fight my battle... just remember to use your brains and not stand for any **** from these people... talkfreelance is here for you and it should be run for you the way you want it because without you this place means ****!

so again, good luck to you all... see you on the other side xxx