Subject: HELLO DEAR
Dear friend,

I am Mr. Christ Amina, Manager foreign operations. Eco Bank Nigeria,
My search for a trustworthy
individual/firm has led me to you. I came across your
contact while looking for a worthwhile investments or
Projects that I can be affiliated with.
I am writing you this letter to ask for your support
and co-operation to carry out this transaction.

THE PROPOSITION
A foreigner, Late Engineer David Chen Cheng, from
Taiwan an Oil Merchant/Contractor with the federal
Government of Nigeria, until his death\on board the
American Flight 587, an Airbus A300 left JFK, bound
for Dominican Republic that crashed in Queens New
York, USA. Banked with us here at Eco Bank Nigeria and had a balance of
US$20,120,000.00{Twenty Million One Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars} which the bank now expects a next of kin to claim as beneficiary,
Valuable efforts are being made by the Eco Bank Nigeria to get in touch with any of the David Chen Cheng’s family or relatives but to no success.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Engr, David Chen Cheng’s Next of kin {he had neither wife nor children that is known to us}.

The management under the influence of our Chairman and members of the Board of Directors are making arrangement for the funds to be declared
"UNCLAIMED" and will be lost to the Federal Government or subsequently be donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the course of war in West Africa In order to avert this negative development, some of my colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to Late Engr, David Chen Cheng so that the funds USD20.120M would be
released
and paid into your account as the beneficiary next of kin.
All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out. We have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of deceased beneficiary and more so we are assuring you this business is 100% risk free involvement. Your share stays while the rest would be for myself and my colleagues for investment purposes. According to agreement within both parties.
As soon as we have acknowledgement of this message in acceptance of our mutual business proposal, we will furnish you with the necessary modalities and
disbursement ratio to suite both parties without any conflict. We have agreed that 30% of the money will be for you, for your assistance in this transaction, while 10% has been mapped out for expenses that will be incurred on
both sides in the course of this transaction and 10% will be donated to the charity organization while 50% will be for my colleagues and I.
If this proposal is acceptable by you do not
make undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you, then kindly get to me immediately.

Please furnish me with your most confidential
Telephone and Fax Number, signify your intentions
CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADRESS chriestamina1@yahoo.co.uk
Regards.
Christ Amina
=\