View Single Post
10-30-2008, 12:54 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

"Twisted, you are probably the most childish person I have met on this forum, it is no laughing matter for one thing. Also do you just state your criticizing points without knowing any explanation for what you see that I have done wrong?"

I'm childish? Wow, the mirror is in the bathroom buddy. Go look in it. I was only asking why someone would help a possible ripoff. I didn't KNOW that Vizon design existed until he pointed it out there, I was merely wondering what was going on and thought they looked damn close and so forth.

I know you're ****ed off, but one should talk about taking things to a PM, then put down specific people in your thread. Calm down, it will be ok. *Pats him on the back, tissues are behind you on the stand* Thanks by the way, for clarifying things, I merely was going by what was said in your other thread. Like I said in the first response, I don't usually get in other people's business, this being a case in point.

My apologizes.