View Single Post
10-30-2008, 12:29 PM
ajtaylor is offline ajtaylor
Software:

ajtaylor is on a distinguished road

Old

Wow, thanks, sorry but whoever said I ripped that template?
I am not going to apologize for been influenced by somebody's work. And no I am not a criminal who steals peoples work.

Even if I wanted to apologize I wasn't even aware of the mass complains people had left me. Why do you all jump to conclusions? Do you honestly think I would not of tried to make that design a little different from the yaxal template? I am not stupid and you should grow up rather than trying to completely ruin a perfectly decent thread.

At the time that template was made, I was only practicing, it wasn't meant to hurt anybody's reputation as you all claim to have been. That would explain why it was $20.00......

Seriously its not even that similar...
Aswell as it being a **** design, can't you tell.
Vizon i am sorry if it took a year of your life away or however bad you think I am, but it was just practice, as if you have never ever looked at somebody elses work and thought it looked good yeah?

If you are really that bothered, why didn't you pm me saying I ripped your template or whatever??

Twisted, you are probably the most childish person I have met on this forum, it is no laughing matter for one thing. Also do you just state your criticizing points without knowing any explanation for what you see that I have done wrong?

Go ahead ban me. If you think I deserve to be banned for seeing somebody's template, then copying it for practice, then changing it (quite a lot) and thinking I could maybe make a small $20.00 for it, it was not intentional believe me. So **** off.

If you have no interest in making a lot of money from me for a professional script I want, then why bother to open this thread and flame my post?

If you have a problem with me, private message me, or add me on msn: ajtaylor91@live.com, rather than spamming my thread with your useless posts.

-

I don't want to hear any other personal complaints that are stopping people from actually reading and showing an interest in this offer.

Don't make your business with me public, talk to me. That way we can clear things up.

Back on topic:

enigma, thankyou for your offer, I will keep in touch with you. However $5000 is a bit pricey, you must know that. I have seen similar scripts for around $500.