View Single Post
11-06-2006, 06:39 PM
wasahobo is offline wasahobo
Software:

wasahobo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to wasahobo Send a message via MSN to wasahobo

Old

You have the rights to what you want to say? Why don't you just go up to President Bush and say he's a dumb mother****er? It's because you can't - there is no such thing as "free-speech".
Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of President Bush, but if I were to walk up to him and tell him he is a moron, or he is dumb ****er, there is nothing he could do to me. Why you may ask, it is because "IF" this goes to trial, my rights are protected by the constitution, plus the backing of the American public would make sure nothing would happen. Placing me in prision would go against everything America stands for which would bring a world of trouble for the American Government.

Now, if I walked up to him and said, "Your a moron, you should be hanged for your crimes as well", that would be a threat and is illegal no matter who you are. I cannot walk up to my teacher and tell her I want her to die, just like I cannot walk up to the president.

There is a difference between talking to someone and threating someone.

Because the current US administration is directly responsible for the death of several hundred thousand Iraqi civilians. Saddam got the death sentence for being responsible of killing over a hundred civilians, why should Bush not deserve at least the same?
Where did you get this figure? Are you adding in the thousands of people the were killed by the hundreds of bomb's that were placed by terrorists? Do you honestly believe that soldiers have been killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, or did you not know that most of the civilian deaths are caused by bomb's placed by their own people?
I would really like for you to share where you gathered this information from.