View Single Post
02-21-2009, 11:55 AM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old  $40 WordPress Coding Project

Hello!

*Before contacting me or inquiring about my project, you must provide me with a portfolio of past work, an MSN screename (and you must be logged on), and estimated time of delivery.

I need my template skinned into WordPress. It's already coded in valid XHTML/CSS, and skinned into a forum and web design. You can use the codes from these templates if it will help you finish the job faster.

You will need some CSS knowledge of text-shadows because I will require them in my WordPress design, but this should be easy for XHTML/CSS coders and WordPress experts alike.

My budget is $40 and ideally I'd like it completed within the same day that I hire you; perhaps within an hour? Should be easy enough...

You will have to do the work on your own server and provide me with previews and updates along the way until project completion. After the project is completed to my satisfaction, I will pay you via PayPal and you will email me the files needed to upload the template into WordPress, along with instructions on how to do so.

Please reply or PM me if you're interested in taking on my project.
Be sure to include past work, references, and of course your MSN screename in which you SHOULD be signed on so we can discuss the project.

Thanks - I look forward to speaking with you soon [hopefully].