View Single Post
02-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Aaron Michael is offline Aaron Michael
Software:

Aaron Michael is on a distinguished road

Old  Ecommerce .. pricing/help

I know this is in the wrong place but I really don't know where to put it so please any mod please move it for me.

Alright my friends dad owns a rug company and he is looking to put a ecommerce onto it and he has two so called professional companies making designs and saying that it'll cost him about $15,000.00

Design 1 - LINK This is not a complete design. They want $9,000.00 to finish it, to me I think the coding is done sloppy and isn't worth the $9,000.00. The commerce their using looks very cheap as well, Add something to your shopping cart and look around there.

Design 2 - I have not been shown anything but he has told me the price is $15,000.00

I was wondering can a commerce site actually be THAT much money honestly the design he been poorly done and he can get better for that amount of money.

I told him I'd be gladly to design him a new site but I would have to find a coder and then someone to do the commerce.

If you would like our AIM conversation please ask for it and I will send it to you. He is going to call me in about 15minutes.