moreilly is offline moreilly
Expertise:
Software:

moreilly is on a distinguished road

Old  [ENDED] Buttons and Icons Needed

Name of the contest: Vbulletin skin buttons and Messenger Icons
Deadline: 3/3/06
Prize/Delivery method: $50 paid through paypal

Contest brief: I am in need of some buttons for my new forum skin. New reply, thread closed, quote, quick reply etc.I believe there is 10 in all? I would also like some messenger icons as well. (AIM,MSNM,YAHOO,ICQ) What look am I looking for? Well, for the buttons, I don't want plain jane buttons, but the buttons don't need a million details in it either. Something in the middle would be nice. As far as the messenger icons, I love talk freelances icons They are different from the norm we usually see, but yet simple and go with the skin nicely.

Colors: I like gradients such as what Talk Freelance uses for their buttons. It does now have to be gradients, this is just something that catches my eye more.As far as colors are concerned, I will leave that up to the designer to make that call. As long as it matches my forum skin, that's is all that matters to me. The forum skin can be previewed HERE

Other information: I only require the .psd files. On a side note, I would like to have some post icons done as well,but only after I have picked a winner and then we can decide on a price for those particular items if you wish to do those as well

Contact information: You can contact me on MSN or by email a moreilly16 at oracing dot com. P.M's are fine too