View Single Post
05-23-2006, 06:35 PM
John D is offline John D
Software:

John D is on a distinguished road

Old

unitedjynx: Can you change the text font colour, its very light right now and doesn't stand out too much.
Maybe a red would work well.

Impluo: Really like those icons! The usergroup image would still have to show text, maybe could could do a small bar which has the text on it and place the icons to the left on top of/covering the bar? Really like this so if you can work with them that would be great.

Cyanide: There isn't too much to comment on really..
The 468*60 isn't showing up for me.
The 125*125 wouldn't attract any attention to it, I think the logo is the only thing that would make anyone look but it doesn't convey anything apart from being mature - There's quite a few other things that I wanted the button to show, are you animating it to put those in?
I don't think the colour of the text/spade really suits the design, A green, orange or red from the logo would work better.
The 126*60 banner doesn't really show anything..are you still working on it? It just looks like the logo on a yellow background?

I think you need to do a little more work on them, let me know when you have them closer to what you are thinking and I can give more constructive comments

Thanks everyone!