View Single Post
04-26-2010, 06:50 AM
Modest is offline Modest
Software:

Modest is on a distinguished road

Old

I know this post is a little late (ok, ok... maybe 58 days late...) but after reading that introduction I feel it warrants one anyway. As a new user let me just say how much I appreciate what you've said. I've read a lot of new ownership intros on various forums and yours was the most sincere one yet. That in itself means a lot.

I've yet to introduce myself here (and plan on putting that off a bit), but even though I'm new, that doesn't mean I haven't been around. My older brother was a member back in '06 and I've routinely ghosted the forums since. I remember the blue, green, and white skin - back then I thought it was the coolest thing ever . I've seen the ups and downs, and then just more downs. I almost stopped visiting entirely.

But all that's changed now. Even though you've only been owner a short time I've noticed a change. Most notably the attitude around here. People seem a lot more optimistic with you in charge. There's hope now where none could be found before.

So thank you! Because of reading this thread and seeing the change actually start to take place, I've finally decided to become a member. I hope the community and I have a long, mutually beneficial relationship. Good luck!