View Single Post
10-23-2009, 05:26 PM
silent1643 is offline silent1643
Software:

silent1643 is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by 46Bit View Post
If I'd been asked if I wanted to join up I probably would have. Instead all my content here has been copied to somewhere else, regardless of whether it'll be deleted or not, without me having any initial say in it.

Seriously Zee, what on earth are you trying to gain here? A forum with many members but few posts does not an impressive site make. A suggestion: instead of doing this, delete this thread, post a new one inviting people to register there. Not only will people be happy to move to a site you've promised to pay plenty of attention to, but you'll get some extra petty cash by selling this site as 110% unique. Probably not anything relatively massive given your career, but at least you'll not be betraying our trust.

If you're still open to debate on this, post a say 2-day poll as for what people want. If people want this to continue, so be it. If not, then don't. That way you're in the right with the majority of the community either way round.
zee so far has been understanding of our feedback lets give him some time and see what comes of it