Thread: SCRIPT Problem
View Single Post
01-12-2005, 03:15 AM
CEStudios is offline CEStudios
Software:

CEStudios is on a distinguished road

Old  SCRIPT Problem

Ok im not shure how to do this so here it goes, Ok, i am making a form for a client that has some combo boxes so they can click the down button and select stuff from it. Well at the end of this form i need to make what they selected in those combo boxes e-mail to the guy. I use php, i did this with his contact form but it was with input text so i could just simply give it a variable name in the properties of the input text and load it into the php script like

PHP:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail: $email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the $email is the variable name. But with the component combo box there is no area to enter a variable name in the properties of it. I tried just giving it an instance name and doing this in php to load what they selected
PHP:

Selection: $combobox

but it wont work with the instance name. So how do i make what they selected go into the php script and e-mail to the guy?