View Single Post
01-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old

I believe it will have been closed as it's bringing back a topic that was already closed - it was closed for a reason therefore doesn't need bringing back. Surely by bringing topics back like that members can see that it really isn't going to help anyone?, more than likely it's just going to make a situation worse (and thats not a knock at Jason in the slightest, he'll know that).

Now while we are on the subject of threads like these I'm going to say just one thing. If you created a thread like this, questioning the running of the forum, on say for instance WHT you'd be banned within about 3minutes - thats how they run things. The nice thing about TalkFreelance is that we DO let threads like this and I can assure you that members points are listened too. Personally I try to take in everything thats said on these forums by the members (ask any member on here that knows me, they'll vouch for it). However, when your blatantly saying things about staff member x (ie naming names and so on) it's not nice. You wouldn't like it if I sat here all stereo-typical and said member so and so causes arguments with every post he makes would you?

If you want to make a valid point lets do so honestly and respectfully and most importantly lets not make a bigger fuss over it than what there needs to be. Thats all I'm asking here people