View Single Post
06-06-2005, 12:55 PM
stoavio is offline stoavio
Software:

stoavio is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to stoavio Send a message via MSN to stoavio

Old

YoungCoder, I’m in the same boat you’re in. I’m sitting on the money waiting to see what happens with GreenZap. I’ve been keeping a close eye on things and I’ve done all the researching there is to be done on the company. I’ve read both sides to the story, I’ve read all the press releases and listened to all the phone conferences and interviews and I’ve even spoken with Mr. Damon Westmoreland on the phone. If GreenZap somehow pans out, there might be a little money in it for me because I’ve built up a long downline. If it doesn’t work out, I’m out nothing. I haven’t spent any money nor have I committed to anything. I simply signed up and that is it. Some people are worried about their personal information but I am not.

Robson, the unanswered questions and concerns I have about GreenZap stem from the rewards program. If you open your ZapMap and look at the network you’ve built and the network you’re apart of, you’ll see that all of the members above you have downlines of 400+ people, some are even in the thousands range. How they can afford to pay this I have no idea. I worked up an example last night but didn’t save it – it included theoretical figures but used simple formulas to calculate potential earnings. Also, for the life of me I can’t figure out how my Cash and WebCash balances are being calculated based on the individuals in my network. It doesn’t make sense to a lot of others as well. GreenZap has done a pretty poor job explaining how all of this works and as we all know there has been some precarious information unearthed about the company.

Anyway, as I said, I’ll just sit on things and see what happens. If it works out, cool, I’ll be a few hundred dollars richer. If not, oh well, I haven’t lost anything.

Thanks seen.to for the good explanation on bulk email lists. I didn't know any of that before.