07-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Gethin is offline Gethin
Expertise:
Software:

Gethin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gethin

Old

Originally Posted by Lauren
TemplateAlien was banned because he continued to bash peoples sales threads in a very unprofessional manner claiming everyone was "ripping" his work, ironic as that might be He was warned on several occasions and told to PM the staff or report the thread in question, he failed to follow the warnings and was therefore banned.
He 'bashed' one thread because it was clearly a rip of one of his best designs.

TemplateAlien is a great designer and has a load to offer to this community and does like TF even though it may seem as if he doesn't.

He was banned from TF a few months ago I believe? Well you said that he was very unproffessional and back then he was but now he's better and has grown up a lot.

I understand why you banned him but please don't go saying he's annoying and unproffessional if you only know him from one angle, as he can be very childish at times but that was a while ago (not directed at Lauren).

I'm not trying to get myself banned but I don't like it when people go around talking about my mates if they hardly know them and maybe only heard one thing of them.

Thanks for explaining Lauren.