12-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Peter Avey is offline Peter Avey
Expertise:
Software:

Peter Avey is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Peter Avey

Old

Originally Posted by cpr View Post
What is that supposed to mean, bits and pieces in a PSD? So let me get this right, you purchased the design from another forum, you received 3 PSD's, one full of 'bits and pieces', one of the frontpage and one of subpage?

Bare in mind there was only ever one PSD and that was for the frontpage, fully layered. There was never a subpage for it so i'll be interested to see how that turned out.
I'm telling you what happened, i was contact via email from a past client of mine from DP. I havent a clue what there username is etc. im at work, im not finding out until im home.

They sold me a homepage psd and a subpage. I then took the psd and started hacking it up to my preferences playing around etc. (which is the psd i have on my machine) on my thumbdrive i HAD 2 psds which are now corrupt, hence editing my post when i found out they were corrupt, i explained to the guy who bought my rights to it that i've emailed the seller and he has not gotten back to me.

I'm not saying you didn't design it etc. I'm saying I've bought a ripped piece of work, he or someone else have obviously made the subpage using your styles etc.

PLEASE NOTE:
I'M WORKING ON GETTING MY MONEY BACK BEFORE I HELP OTHERS

Thanks