09-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by jjay
No sigs bigger than 468x60 or w.e,
Yeah, your pretty dumb to say that. 1. Robson wanted it like that to annoy members and so they won't have them, 2. It would undermine the advertisements people pay to put on this site.

when bryan le and all them were banned for sigs? is it really that important? i mean come on just remove signatures completely if its such a big deal.
Another dumb comment. People use sigs to advertise their services and portfolios so they can get some extra money. If they were completely gone, not many people just look in the offers & requests forums, so they would be out of some money.

now no fonts that exceed a certain size, then banning if violating
Sorry, just realized how dumb this is too. If someone broke a rule on your forum, would you want them to get away with it? Let compare this to the real world, someone commits a crime, do the officers let it go no matter how trivial it is? No.

is it really that important?
Oops, another dumb one.. yes it is, if they let people get away with breaking the signature rules, they will eventually think that they can get away with other rules.

Originally Posted by Bennett
I just think there are some people that feel it makes them look better to always be a "rebel." *Sigh*
I'm a rebel. *rawr*