View Single Post
03-04-2007, 03:39 AM
InfTekHosting is offline InfTekHosting
Software:

InfTekHosting is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to InfTekHosting

Old

Originally Posted by Gatt View Post
Yeh exactly, and not many 14- olds have PAYPAL to pay for paid hosting if that's the only payment method.
I think you are missing the point Gatt......most hosting companies don't want the business that simply cannot pay.

Serious hosting companies invest quite a bit of money in their stable servers and bandwidth, not to mention salaries for support personnel. With all the overhead that it takes to run a legitimate hosting company, the business cannot afford to pay for 12 - 14 year olds playtime hosting accounts.

When I was 12, 13, and 14 I loved going to the movies, but there were no theaters that let me in free. I loved candy, but I cannot remember store owners that gave it out for free.

I did not have a credit card, paypal account, or cash, so……….I did without.
;(

RaZoR’s situation sounds like a different story all together. If there is some legitimate reason that he and others like him cannot get a job, then more power to a free host that can provide this free service.

Not trying to be an a**, but I have to say, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

If you are willing to take the chance on a free host and it’s failure to provide fast, stable connections, good uptime, and quality support ….. It’s out there.

That’s all.