View Single Post
12-06-2004, 01:37 AM
Guaranteed Visitors is offline Guaranteed Visitors
Expertise:
Software:

Guaranteed Visitors is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Guaranteed Visitors Send a message via MSN to Guaranteed Visitors Send a message via Yahoo to Guaranteed Visitors

Old

Originally Posted by Dr Pepper
Never thought of it this way, you've got a good point there Guaranteed Visitors. I just checked your website, and have seen others that are similar to it. Can you tell me where you receive the traffic from that you're delivering?
Thanks for the compliment.

As you mentioned you have seen many sites similar. Bottom line we are one of the oldest when it comes to internet marketing. Do the other sites have a real address listed? (not PO box) - Do the other sites have toll free#s? Do they have ANY phone number and do they answer or return voice mails? Are they listed with the Better Business Bureau?

We are what is known as an aggregator. That means we collect traffic from many different publishers and networks. we have LOTS of resellers. Usually its our traffic they resell. This is why we can literally match ANY legitimate traffic providers price -no matter who it is.

Just so you know we own

Anyvisitors.com
TargetedVisitors.Net
TargetedVisitors.Biz
TrafficAccount.com

we also own several sites that are currently undeveloped, like: TargetedVisitors.org

Please let me know how we can assist you with your traffic needs