View Single Post
03-23-2005, 03:55 PM
seen.to is offline seen.to
Expertise:
Software:

seen.to is on a distinguished road

Old

Back in the dark-ages when I used to do print design, and after my fulltime position 'expired', I started freelancing and called myself Capital Design, because I was based in the capital, London. Nothing really come of it and I dropped out of the design world for a while.

Couple of years later I was commissioned for some low-budget stuff and wanted a name for my invoices so I ressurected Capital Design as Capital2.

Again nothing really came of it and again I dropped out of the design world.

A while after that I started getting into music production and decided to ressurect the name again, this time as C2.

When I started designing for the Web, an agency I was freelancing for asked me if I could get something done and I said sure, I'll get it seen to. From this C2 became Seen2.

Not long after that I had to decide on a domain name for myself. Seen.com was available, (and like a muppet I didn't buy it), as of course was Seen2.com, neither of which I particularly liked. C2 was gone or I'd probably have stuck with that. Then I came across the .to extension and discovered seen.to was available, so I snapped it up and have stuck with it for about 8 years now.

Get IT right the first time - Get it www.seen.to