Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

Originally Posted by Fez View Post
I did not say it would be under a NPO.
I apologize for any assumptions made, though the question did ask "if any". I figured that the project would need to be under the umbrella of an NPO by its very definition, and given your talk of partner stakes in the project.

Originally Posted by Fez View Post
I love the warm feeling of a "community" that you get here at talkfreelance. Such cheerful people.
Our questions and replies to this thread (at least this is true on my part) show that we have concerns for the community (by asking for more details of one kind or another) and that we're willing to investigate these kinds of things to help make those that might get involved more aware of what they're getting in to. I'd say that's a pretty warm and fuzzy feeling.

If you choose to take our replies in any other way, then so be it but it's your loss. I'm sure there are people more than willing to give some of their time into voluntary work for a good cause, or just to help out a "friend" here, if only you were as willing to give us answers to questions. Why so defensive?

You don't get something for nothing, even in volunteer work, and you've given us nothing so far. I wish you the best of luck with your project, and if you do wish to elaborate on what it is or still would consider having volunteers then, for what it's worth, I'd like to hear more.

Thanked by 2 users:
Tomos (12-04-2010), Village Genius (12-04-2010)