View Single Post
12-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Fez is offline Fez
Expertise: HTML, CSS, Wordpress, jQuery
Software: e-texteditor

Fez is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Fez

Old  Looking for partners for a fun Non Profit Project :)

Hey,

I am currently looking for people to assist me in setting up a non profit project.

All of your efforts towards this project wont immediately be monetarily fruitful but in the long run I feel that it may be profitable via donations or whatnot.

I don't intend to sound like your typical Bad Client trying to scam people into becoming "partners", but sadly there is no other way of putting it.

I am not going to be describing - in detail - the nature of the project over here - you can contact me via PM or MSN<-- Also email.

You can join in if you consider yourself one of the following:

1) SEO Expert:-
You know how to get sites and pages to Google's front page. You will be completely in charge(and responsible) for all of the SEO related issues regarding the project.

2) Designer:-
You are an experienced designer with plenty of experience. Especially in designing content orientated websites. Minimalistic UI Design and Beautiful Typography are both going to be essential for this project.

3) PHP Dev :-
I have not decided yet on whether we will be using a cms or coding it from ground up. In either case we would be requiring YOU the php dev to code up some decent functionality. At least 1 year of experience is a must.

4) Manager :-
You have experience in dealing with lazy web designers and freelancers and you will be responsible to make sure that the team keeps working towards the goal.

I know arguing/trolling is a prevalent disease here at TFL -

Please don't.

Lastly, every member will have equal rights as a partner in the project and all decisions and disputes will be resolved with majority vote. Removal of any partner will require a vote from all other existing partners.

Another important point to make is that I have asked for 4 people to spread out the workload and not make it a hassle on any one of us. We can go for more than just four if need be. Again, all decisions will be made via Vote.