View Single Post
10-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Big Zee is offline Big Zee
Software:

Big Zee is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Peter Avey View Post
I wouldn't have a clue how much it's worth, I think would make a big loss to be honest.

In the UK, you can set up a company formation for as little as £2.00. That gets you a Private Ltd company and a Barclay's business account free of charge for a year.

You then set shares so 100 £1.00 shares, if you and a partner want a 50% 50% split, then you both have 50shares each.
Your not making much sense to be honest - what brings you to the conclusion it would be making a big loss? To make a large loss you have to have large outgoings - what are the major outgoings of running a forum?

That of course doesn't mean its making much money, but you'd expect that as the site is hardly monetised with to adsense banners that only appear on one of the skins and people generally running the wide TF skin have the left column hidden.

Any half-wit can see that this could be significantly increased. You can do a fair bit with well over 1 million page impressions and 100,000 sessions a month to a very targetted audience.

The details of UK LTD company formation here - http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/inf...stration.shtml

Its not much but I don't know where you got the £2 from.