View Single Post
10-14-2010, 04:35 AM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by triadink View Post
How about letting staff answer some of these VG your nobody!

actually i was not speaking to you, you were just the one that was in that thread with other members saying you were a scammer, so take your drama elsewhere!

Could you please explain why you moderate and delete any threads on jordan but yet there are similar threads on other members that have not been deleted....if your going to do that to one why be biased and not do it to others? Your a joke as a member of staff!

triadink, why do you allow yourself to be so disrespectful toward fellow members? Do you talk to your own members the same way? This is quite concerning and I would appreciate if you stay professional and remain respectful during the discussions, especially when you disagree with someone else's point(s) of view. Nobody canceled the most basic and the unwritten 'be polite' rule.

back on topic:
Regarding the matter I answered in another thread:
http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthr...775#post550775

Overall, without special tools and processes, it is impossible to be the mediator. All we can do is make the best possible decision with the proof both parties can present, but at the end of the day, any decision will be subjective in one way or another.

An iTrader is there as a complimentary service, as a pointer to user history during transactions. An iTrader is NOT ideal and it should NOT be relied upon completely. Calling someone a fraud without proof is one thing. But having a longstanding verifiable history of complaints against a member is another. In such cases I do agree that the community should be protected from members that have such history.