07-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Thanks for your input. Though may I recommend instead of bashing thoughts and suggestions in a bigheaded manner, maybe supply something worthy towards the thread?
No, you may not. I don't often take the time to go out of my way to post "in a bigheaded manner", so when I do it means my usual calm, sedate, thoughtful and considered state has been superseded, temporarily, by some other strong conviction. Please, take the opportunity to note that my contribution was a very, very strong message: that of my immediate revulsion the idea that you put forth. If that's not contributing to the thread, I don't know what is.

I'm not posting, giving my own thoughts and ideas, because quite frankly I want to see what the community thinks (and the sideshow from the staff is an intriguing little distraction). That, and to be quite honest, I am fairly content not being a decision maker. Being a plebian is affording me insight into the community which just was not possible previously.

Anyway, that's enough off-topic. Thanks for your input. Though may I recommend instead of bashing my thoughts and suggestions in a bigheaded manner, maybe... just, don't? Merci.

Thanked by:
Jordan (07-26-2010)