View Single Post
05-03-2007, 06:19 PM
triadink is offline triadink
Software:

triadink is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to triadink Send a message via Yahoo to triadink

Old

just saw this, and its all a setup im sure by ANMMark or Christian im sure if a mod checks the ip adress of them and this poster it will match one of the two. I have not had any problems with anyone else on this board but these two people and i have worked with many people here, and would love for a mod to check in on this

this i know as i have not hired anyone from here to code a vbulletin skin for me, only person i have sent a vb skin to code was christian when he didnt come through on a trade and offered to code a skin for me and never completed it

Originally Posted by Zebedi View Post
Hello,

I want to make all TFL members aware about Ron Justus.. (a.k.a Triadink).

He asked me to code a vBulletin template for him, he paid no downpayment whatsoever or anything of the sort. 2 days later, he asked me where it was so i apologised that i couldn't complete the work as i already had a lot of work to do.. I priorly told him he'd have to wait a few days anyway.

So, he started complaining demanding his skin - even though no money had been sent. No downpayment or anything

Then, what made it worse is that he sent me threatening emails about the fact that i'm a scammer and he was going to file a lawsuit etc, etc.

So, i kept answering him back trying to sort it out in a business like manner when he went on other forums and trashed my threads, destroyed my sale and my overall reputation. He got me banned from a few forums because of this.

I advise you all, NOT to do any work for triadink or BUY anything from him. Believe me it will only create conflict. I have already seen other posts (aVidInteractive for example), where he has tried to destroy someone else aswell.

Please post any of your comments / views regarding this matter:

Thanks,
Paul.