View Single Post
03-07-2005, 11:19 PM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old

This guy I know bought m.bz for $400. I think it was a rip because who types in .bz domains? They're not very popular...I mean, he claimed one letter domains are so rare but I don't care...I still think it was a rip.

Some domains I wish I could have registered would include Wahoo.com, because I could have competed with Yahoo. It would have been pretty cool IMO. I also wish I had the domain gameccs.com back. Netster grabbed it right before it expired - my registrar never notified me 30 days in advanced.

I also could have grabbed videogamer.us but I didn't. I was dumb, however, I do know the current owner. It doesn't get as much traffic as I would have imagined. And also, I used to own game-evolution.com, but my registrar sold it. I am NEVER going back to them. I paid $75 for 10 years by my friend's debit card, and they say I never paid them about 6 months after I got the domain. What frigin frauds...I mean, I didn't have a reciept because it was so long after I purchased it. (10-domains.com ... never go with them) They stole it, I believe, because I recieved a lot of traffic with it. And now they're trying to sell it...

I'm sure there's a lot more I could have gotten...a whole lot more. I should have, I could have, but I didn't.