View Single Post
12-01-2009, 11:45 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Originally Posted by 46Bit View Post
Probably because Spencer has always had quite strong views on how things should be done... a bit like me tbh.
I'm not writing a novel of course, but, it's partly because of what 46bit said, and the fact that sometimes I can't control what I say. I usually just let how I feel all come out, when I should bite my tongue and not speak it. Or refrain from saying certain things, to certain staff members.

Originally Posted by 46Bit View Post
I personally think he probably just overstepped the mark a little with deciding what qualifies as spam.
No, that wasn't the case here. It had to do with getting cocky and posting nasty towards an Admin. Remember folks, drinking and driving is bad! The same could also be said for drinking and posting! My apologizes to the staff team though, for doing that. I wouldn't mind being part of the team again, if a second chance would be possible in the future. I really do like being part of staff and helping out. I just need to watch my tongue sometimes. My apologizes again.