01-07-2010, 10:41 PM
thatjamie is offline thatjamie
Expertise: Ruby, Rails, jQuery
Software: Chocolat, Sublime Text 3

thatjamie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to thatjamie

Old

Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Not trying to discourage or anything but you're coming a little late into the game with a MW2 forum :\.

http://forums.modernwarfare247.com/ has been the main forum people go to if it's not infinityward.com's forum. There are two other rather active ones but I can't remember them off hand (mw2blog or something or other.)
Doesn't really matter to be honest J. Game old or new, the forum can target specific markets and be grounds for a specific CLAN to regroup and discuss their tactics and can have many areas to target in Modern Warfare.

I've seen so many fan forums and clan sites started, before, during and after the games hype and they have been successful. It is up to the forum administrator to make an impact and hold a better unique selling point.

There are so many freelance forums starting up too, freelance forums are a thing of the past; but it still happens, and ones with pure dedication and investment of time (and money) work and are a success and that is what sets these sites away from the rest. Any Tom, Dick or Harry starting a forum for a quick buck isn't going to be flooded with rewards.

Hope you get my point, respectfully.