View Single Post
12-13-2004, 03:37 PM
pixellogo is offline pixellogo
Expertise:
Software:

pixellogo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to pixellogo Send a message via MSN to pixellogo

Old  Hello Everybody!

My name is Bedros, living and working in good old Montreal Canada where it's always winter and the population is in a decline because it's so damn cold that people don't undress and do the hanky panky.

I am the manager of Pixellogo.com and I ran into this site while in my continuous efforts to find new talent and good discussion forums.

I love Canada, Ferrari and Formula 1, my wife and think that fast food is the food of Gods.

I hate Britanny Spears, Christina Aguillera and any song that has the line "ooh babeehh" in it. I am in my personal hell because I worship Mac but use a PC.

My batting average is .4, have never scored a hole-in-one, think that OJ did it but Kobe didn't, Bush lied, Clinton inhaled and had sex, believe that the Montreal Canadiens will bring the Stanley Cup back home before my life is over, am glad Frodo made it but coudln't see the point of just walking there in the age of wizardry (what, no dragons mate?), hate the Dell interns and miss the Dell dude, love flying but hate airplane food, love animals but can't stand PETA, will defnitely climb Mount Everest before in my lifetime, am a vegetarian not because I love animals but because I hate plants, and finally, hate mondays but live for Saturday nights.

Cheers everybody! This looks like a good forum and I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. Good luck!