View Single Post
01-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Zivem is offline Zivem
Software:

Zivem is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:

Greetings, I am Hamza K., a 18 year old professional designer from Michigan, USA. My experiences and skills arise from my 6 years of designing (Designing since 2001) starting from a company called InvisionFree and Invision Power Boards, designing for their boards... hence, then moving onto the web designing in the freelance world and I moved to vBulletin designs, etc. Currently, I am working very hard in getting my portfolio website up and running so that clients can review my portfolio and I will be easily accessible by my clients for projects, works, etc. The link will be: www.hamzakhalid.com

Services Offered:

I can do the following;

* Code Designs in HTML, CSS
* Design Logo's, Templates, Theme's, anything, you name it.
* Provide Tutorials for designing such as Buttons, Templates, anything, you name it.
* Design Forum Skin Prints; For IPB, vBulletin,etc.
* If there is anything here which is not listed and is to your need, please do e-mail or PM me.

Terms Of Service:

* I REQUIRE for 20% of money to be deposited before project begins. 80% is AFTER I get done with your project.
* If I DO NOT complete your project with in the time given by me for the project to be completed, the project will be yours FREE OF CHARGE.
* I REQUIRE my clients to send me ALL of the required details of the project BEFORE I begin my work. Once I have started, I WILL NOT take anymore additional details. If you want to make any changes, PSD file will be provided to you so that you can make your OWN changes, or you can pay little to me to make the additional changes.
* ALL clients of mine MUST stay in contact with me regularly. Whether it's through MSN, e-mail, etc.. Clients MUST show activity in order for me to know that you are SERIOUS about the project you have given me.
* I reserve the right to make any changes to the rules above, and add any new rules.
Contact Details:

MSN: Please ASK
Phone: Please ASK
E-Mail: hbkhalid25149@elancenetwork.net
Others: PM Me

Trading History:

* Click Here To View My iTrader

(Please disregard my iTrader. As I have had internet problems in the past, I was sometimes unable to get to my clients on time, thus resulting in a bad iTrader, but now I do not have any internet problems.)

Portoflio Comments:
*Click here to comment on my portfolio
My Portfolio: Click HERE (Under Construction)

Professional & Sleek Design PREVIEW!

Professional & Sleek Portfolio PREVIEW!

Attached Images
File Type: gif hostingwebtemplate1.gif (147.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: gif foldable1.gif (56.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: png ZS Buttons Login.png (5.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png Add Reply.png (5.8 KB, 270 views)
File Type: gif aadmin.gif (926 Bytes, 0 views)
File Type: gif 13.gif (702 Bytes, 204 views)
File Type: gif hotnew.gif (1.1 KB, 204 views)
File Type: gif protectednewpost.gif (844 Bytes, 208 views)