View Single Post
03-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Other than upgrading and skinning vBulletin, what else are you doing?

You need to do something to keep regulars interested. Staff barely talk about TF and when they do it's because someone has bugged and pressured them into a response. I see several staff have left and not a single word from them or you, Artashes. Other than a few regular faces, there is absolutely zero community spirit any more.

This whole episode has become worse than tutorialforums / neverside.
It is mostly the skin + the blog + the secret little app that VG developed that we'll execute with the upgrade.

As far as the other couple of staffers you are most likely referring to, they will be on temporary leave for various reasons (all respectable mind you). I haven't had the chance to change their account status for now, but I would consider VG and myself as the only pro-active community leaders for now.

I believe that with the changes that I mentioned, many faces will resurface as the new content and new skin is equally joyful as it is creative enough to renew the interest and the community spirit once again. Our projects will definitely show commitment to this community for years to come.