View Single Post
03-16-2006, 02:32 AM
ACCTeam is offline ACCTeam
Software:

ACCTeam is on a distinguished road

Old  Do Clients Pay Before Viewing Sample?

Hello,

I know this sounds like a dumb question and for the most part I would more then assume, that the client always pay half the bill before you start but I dont understand how the client is ok with this.

Has anyone here ever show a sample of the graphic look of the website before being paid?

What I'm trying to understand is, lets say the client gives you some ideas on how they want their website to look and then after making the 1st draft, the client does not like it, how do you handle this. I know most contracts give about 3 remakes of the look but what happens if the client does not like the last re-design what do you do? What if you just dont know how to make what the client wants to have...do you say have a nice day and go separate ways, do you still charge a small amount and if you do charge, how do you figure the correct amount?

Please let me know how you might handle this, even if you never had this problem. I'm trying to make sure the client feels comfortable and is handle correctly. Thanks so much for the time and looking forward to hearing back...

Thanks,